Interport Commercial offers a facilitation service to consumers in the Diesel industry at discounted prices.
IC’S ROLE AS A CONTRACTS FACILITATOR
1. IC will assist the Buyer and Seller to achieve an agreement on the purchase and sale of the product.
2. IC’s facilitated contract is accepted by the Suppliers and in the case of Diesel Commodity, is a virtual replica of the fuel supply procedures one would operate under if they were dealing with the Refineries directly.
3. IC’s facilitated contract utilizes clear and concise wording and steers away from complicated jargon that may not be fully understood by all parties.
4. IC endeavors to offer objective solutions to any problems that may arise during the course of the transaction.
5. IC endeavors to verify the validity of both the Buyer and the Seller and authenticate documentation within the available means.
6. With IC handling the transfer of both the funds and the product allocation information, both the Buyer and Seller are afforded the benefit of an independent administrator.
7. IC will conduct all information received as strictly confidential with only the relevant parties being privy to the contract and important company information.
It is critical to the Contract Facilitator's role to have the knowledge and skill to be able to offer solutions to either party in a neutral way. We are able to offer this knowledge due to our understanding and experience in business.
Effective facilitators are flexible, adaptive, proactive, responsive, resilient honest and reliable. A genuine Facilitator certainly does not act as a mere e-mail jockey, introducing two parties and expect to get paid at infinitum as the contract continues.
In most instances the use of a Facilitator is a service that is invoiced for much like any other professional services. However, in the interest of concluding a successful transaction on behalf of the Seller to sell and the Buyer to purchase, this service is provided by IC on a contingency basis.
If the transaction is not successful, the Facilitator has offered his expertise and experience as a free service. If the transaction is successful, then all share in its success.
IC acts as a Negotiator, Ombudsman, Procurement officer, Administrator, Confidant and Financial Facilitator on behalf of both the Buyer and the Seller and very often acts as Paymaster for any Intermediaries to ensure all parties benefit fairly and in accordance with agreements, in a successful transaction.
The Facilitator is however, neither the Buyer nor the Seller and this is clearly defined in IC’s documentation which is signed directly with the Buyer and the Seller.