Data Management & Statistical Analysis: Why conduct organisational surveys
Customer Service, Organisational Performance, Organisational Improvement
- It provides a proven and reliable evaluation of organizational functioning and effectiveness.
- Proven link between employee satisfaction levels and organisational performance, i.e. sales, customer service and production
- It identifies areas of opportunity by providing a bottom-up view of the organisation and highlighting the suitability for innovation and change
- Retention of skilled employees- A well analysed survey provides early detection of propensity to leave organisation
- Enable management to demonstrate their commitment to the individuals who make up the company
- Provide a platform for employees to directly contribute to organisational improvement
- Ensures that employees are serious partners in the process of organisational transformation and improvement.
, Organisational Improvement
, Organisational Performance