Plugins for Photoshop, Elements, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Premiere Pro, Avid - products
This page gives information about our support for Photoshop, Photoshop Elements,and Aperture.
Support for Photoshop versions
- What versions of Photoshop do you support?
Support for Photoshop CS4/CS5 in 64-bit
- Do you support in CS4 and CS5 in 64-bit?
Support for Photoshop Elements
- What versions of Photoshop Elements do you support?
- Primatte Chromakey 3.0, Backdrop Designer, Texture Anarchy and ToonIt Photo all work in Photoshop Elements 4.0 +higher.
Support for Photoshop Album
- Do your products support Photoshop Album?
- We do NOT support Photoshop Album.
Support for Corel apps
- Do your products support any Corel applications?
- Yes, Backdrop Designer and Texture Anarchy work in Corel Draw, Corel Rave and Corel PhotoPaint. On the Windows side (but not Mac) these plugins also work in Corel Painter. However, we do not provide technical support for those applications.
Support for Deneba Canvas
- Do you support the Canvas application by Deneba?
- Yes, Backdrop Designer and Texture Anarchy work in Canvas. However, we do not provide technical support for that application.
Support for Windows/Vista OS
- Which versions of Windows/Vista do your Photoshop products support?
Support for Mac OS
- Which versions of the Mac OS do your Photoshop products support?
- All products support Mac OS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. Some of our products also support OS 10.3.9. We do not support Mac OS 9.0, Classic emulation, or OS X earlier than 10.3.9.