Thought Leadership | The Customer Framework
The Customer Framework (TCF) works with industry bodies, clients, partners and academics on leading edge research projects into important aspects of customer management. The Directors of TCF have:
- Written more than 30 books on customer management
- Published numerous articles on customer management and allied topics (Our partner and client sponsored research projects such as ‘The Death of Personal Service’ series, have most recently been published by Empirix)
- Served on the editorial boards of several leading industry journals
- Served on the advisory boards of specialist researchers (e.g. N-Vision from the Future Foundation)
- Presented as invited speakers at many international events on customer management and social CRM
TCF’s SCHEMA benchmarking and knowledge-led IP allows TCF consultants to contrast and compare, as objectively as possible, how companies are performing in customer management in every sector in every continent. We believe that no other company in the world has such an extensive knowledge base of customer management performance.
Our thought leadership includes working closely with Partners to help them secure new business or develop relationships with existing clients through short, bespoke research exercises, leadership presentations, breakfast meetings/dinners and SCHEMA benchmarking workshops.