We help businesses with top quality skills programmes and training workshops to equip their individual staff and teams to successfully tackle their most important opportunities and challenges. Convergence Training Centre is a leading advisor on the people side of business strategy.
We qualify as an Exempt Micro Enterprise with an Automatic BBBEE Recognition of Level 4. Women hold Seventy percent of our company shareholding and Black Women hold Twenty Seven percent of our company shareholding.
One hundred Percent of what your company spends with us can be counted as a BEE Spend.
We are accredited by Services Seta, Transport Seta, Merseta and the Department of Labour.
Convergence Global Training focuses on individual, team, technical and leadership development. Convergence Training Centre facilitators and consultants draw from a valuable skill set, as their diverse education in development, counseling, coaching and multiple performance systems have afforded them a rich background in communication strategies, interpersonal dynamics, group dynamics, and performance enhancement.
Convergence Global provides online and work-based training to help companies develop and become more efficient. We offer short courses to hone specific skills and more structured training leading to qualifications. We work with companies large and small to set up and deliver cost effective training.
All our courses offer an enormous amount of flexibility and are designed with businesses in mind. That’s why the knowledge, experience of the learner and the amount of time they dedicated to their course will affect the time it takes to complete their learning.
Convergence Training Centre offers the following training courses.
* Basic Leadership, Contemporary Leadership, Workplace Coaching, Workplace Mentoring, Team Mentoring
* Leading High Performance Teams, Leadership Communication, Conflict in Organisations, Performance Management
* Professional Report Writing, Project Management, Inventory Control, Executive Presentations, Emotional Intelligence for Executives
* Compassion in the Workplace, Hiring Winners, Adaptive Negotiations, Managing Meetings,
* Executive Time Management, Problem Solving, Delegating, Basic Financial Management,
* nBusiness Process Improvement, HR for Non HR Managers, Positive Thinking, Leading Change
* Personal Growth, Leadership Growth and Development, Setting Goals, Self Management
* Creativity and Innovation, Practical Diversity Management, Strategic Planning