The Go Berkey® Kit is
designed for backpacking, hiking, camping, college students, world
travel (business or vacation), on your desk at work or hundreds of
other activities. It is also excellent to have around in case of an
Height when in use: 35.56cm
Compact Height for travel (upper chamber nests in lower): 35.4 cm
Diameter: 10.16 cm
Storage Capacity: 0.95 litres
Filtration rate: (with one Black Berkey® purification element): 3.8 litres per hour*.
* Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw
water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and
water supplies in countries where regulations may be substandard at
best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments
where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel and utilising
the latest technological advances, this system comes complete with one Black Berkey® Purification Element, one Sport Berkey® portable water purifier bottle and a vinyl carry case.
The Generic Sport Berkey® portable water purifier bottle can also be
used to prime the Black Berkey® Purification Element when water
pressure isn't available. For more information on the Sport Berkey®
The Go Berkey® system does the following:
- has a Self-Sterilizing purification element
- removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely
- removes viruses MS2 and FR Coliphage
- removes disease causing bacteria by 99.99999%, including Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform
- extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes
- reduces nitrates and nitrites
- reduces heavy metals such as aluminium, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead and mercury by up to 99.9%
- reduces bad taste & odours
- removes silt and sediment making your water crystal clear
system is so powerful it can remove red food colouring from water
without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no
other system can duplicate this performance.
Black Berkey purification elements can be cleaned and re-used up to
several years depending on the original water quality. It also uses a
gravity-based system instead of relying on electricity and is very cost
effective compared to purchasing bottled water regularly.