Rhino Hand Burr Coffee Grinder
coffee grinder south africa, rhino coffee grinder south africa, rhino hand burr coffee grinder,
Rhino Hand Burr Grinder.
The secret to great coffee, is freshly ground coffee with a quality burr grinder.
The Rhinoware hand coffee grinder is the perfect solution for grinding coffee “on the go”. It’s great for travel, work or even just at home. It has a top quality ceramic burr, and is the least costly quality burr grinder on the market, giving you a quality consistent grind that can be adjusted for most brewing methods. E.g Pour over, Filter, AeroPress, French Press, Mocha Pot, Espresso.
Main Features of the Rhino Hand Burr Grinder:
• Quality food grade stainless steel housing making cleaning easy – also reduces static
• Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory; peace of mind for you
• Conical ceramic burrs ensuring a clean grind – the burrs stay sharp longer, don’t rust and are easier to clean
• A simple adjustment allows for a range of grind styles. i.e. Filter vs Espresso vs AeroPress
• Ample capacity – can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans (Enough for roughly 2 cups of coffee)
• A convenient and protective carry bag
• Smooth grinding motion
• Spring loaded burr to aid consistency of the grind
• Cylindrical shape fits easily in your hand for easy grinding.
• Affordable. A proper burr grinder can cost double the Rhinoware.
Specs of Rhino Hand Burr Grinder:
• Height with grinder arm attached: 17cm
• Length of grinder arm: 15cm
• Weight: 500g
• Ceramic Conical Burs
Why a burr grinder and not a blade grinder:
Blade grinders randomly chop beans in to progressively smaller particles. This method makes it impossible to get a consistent particle (grind) size. With an inconsistent grind of varying particle sizes, will result in channeling, where water will find the easier paths through the coffee, over extracting in those areas, and under extracting elsewhere. This will result in not getting the most flavour extraction from the coffee, and a less tasty brew. The more consistent the particle size, the more evenly spread the path of water through the coffee will be, resulting in a more effective and efficient brew. With a burr grinder, where coffee is literally ground and not chopped, the particle size is much more consistent, which will result in a better brew. You wont believe the difference it makes! Ask any barista.
coffee grinder south africa
, rhino coffee grinder south africa
, rhino hand burr coffee grinder
, rhino hand burr grinder