We specialize in odor removal and other OZONE treatment solutions.
1. Odor control/removal.
1.2. Sick Room and/or body odors.
1.3. Tobacco smoke
1.4. Food preparation and cooking, (Onions, garlic, fish).
2. Mold and/or Mildew in carpets and moist areas.
3. Removal of Formaldehyde, (from carpets, furniture, draperies, processed wood, etc.).
4. Pools, “Jacuzzis” and Spas, elimination of dangerous and toxic chlorine.
5. A/C duct work sanitation and maintenance (kills mold and/or mildew in ductwork).
6. Extraordinarily effective in combating allergens.7. Deodorize air and objects, such as after a fire
- Disinfect laundry in hospitals, food factories, care homes etc.
- Disinfect water in place of chlorine
- Deodorize air and objects, such as after a fire. This process is extensively used in fabric restoration
- Kill bacteria on food or on contact surfaces
- Sanitize swimming pools and spas
- Kill insects in stored grain
- Scrub yeast and mold spores from the air in food processing plants;
- Wash fresh fruits and vegetables to kill yeast, mold and bacteria;
- Chemically attack contaminants in water (iron, arsenic, hydrogen sulfide, nitrites, and complex organics lumped together as “colour”);
- Provide an aid to flocculation (agglomeration of molecules, which aids in filtration, where the iron and arsenic are removed);
- Manufacture chemical compounds via chemical synthesis
- Clean and bleach fabrics (the former use is utilized in fabric restoration; the latter use is patented);
- Assist in processing plastics to allow adhesion of inks;
- Age rubber samples to determine the useful life of a batch of rubber;
- Eradicate water borne parasites such as and in surface water treatment plants.