Service Orientated Architecture Solutions | SOA Design and Implementation
CrossStream Systems is an integration solutions provider that specialises in the architecture, design, implementation and support of SOA solutions.
We focus on assisting corporations with all their integration requirements, ranging from organisation consulting to project implementation and support. Our solutions enable organisations to become more flexible and able to cope with changing business requirements, achieving more real-time and dynamic operation modes.
Our specialist services, sound methodologies and international experience allow organisations to:
- Establish sound business integration architectures
- Extend business processes to customers, partners, suppliers and remote employees
- Develop custom enterprise applications
- Drive employee efficiency through dynamic access to relevant information.
We provide solutions that are developed according to stringent SDLC governance processes and standards.
- Consulting on organisational aspects related to Business Integration (team structures, resources etc.).
- Assisting organisations set up SOA Centres Of Excellence (CoE).
- Defining strategic, technology agnostic, integration strategies and frameworks.
- Creating technology specific integration architectures.
- Designing integration artefacts and foundation infrastructures (ESB), while providing sound advice and guidance regarding standards and best practices.
- Facilitating the creation of composite applications (SOA) by exposing business operations within internal systems and external companies as services.
- Analysing, defining, modelling, tuning and simulating business processes and workflows.
- Defining business related measures required for real time analysis of business transactions.