BankWorld Mobile SMS is a flexible banking software solution that delivers alerts, statements and payment services to customers through SMS (short message service) technology.
This mobile banking software solution provides financial institutions with a way to communicate in real-time with their customers using both one way and two way SMS messaging.
- Provides another channel for customers to access their account at a time that suits them
- Keeps customers informed
- Maximises cross selling opportunities
- Minimises fraud - generates "text/SMS" alerts when cards are used and account transactions occur
- Improves security across channels via two-factor authentication
BankWorld Internet can also be delivered on PDA Mobile devices.
Mobile banking uses the same infrastructure as the ATM solution which makes it extremely easy and inexpensive to implement.
BankWorld allows other mobile services and devices including WAP and PDA advanced mobile phones to conduct transactions like bill payments, fund transfers, check balances etc. These transactions can then be viewed on other channels such as the Internet, via BankWorld's Integrated Self Service Platform.
BankWorld Mobile WAP module enables a customer to conduct the following transactions using WAP:
- Account balance
- Foreign exchange rates
- Change pass phrase
- Money transfers
- Utility bill payments
- Authorisation of transactions