Multi-channel integration enables banks to build loyalty and profitability. It does this by delivering personalised banking services to targeted customer groups by providing a single and consolidated view across all channels. Implementing a channel management solution ties a banks' multiple back and front end systems together.
BankWorld Channel Manager securely and transparently manages and integrates the channels through which banking services are delivered including PDA, phone banking and kiosk as well as Internet and ATM. They are integrated both to each other as well as to the bank's host systems.
- Increase customer loyalty and retention:
- Single point for managing customer limits and exposure
- Consistent view of information available both internally and externally
- Minimal investment required:
- Maintains investment in existing systems
- Reduced IT cost dependency for new service initiatives
- Increased revenue:
- Consolidated database for CRM initiatives
- Implement branding and marketing messages targeted to a customer segment
- Speed to market
- Easy deployment of new channels/back office and products and services
BankWorld Channel Manager provides financial institutions with the competitive advantage of having a holistic view of each customer across the multiple touch points and similarly provides the bank's customers with a consistent view of the bank regardless of the channel used. It also: