Cort & Fred Consulting Engineers
Cort & Fred
Civil Engineering, Consulting Engineers, Building Projects
| || || |
Cort and Fred Consultants is able to undertake the full range of services provided by consulting engineers and project managers, relevant to our Built Environment:
- Planning and Investigation of township developments, including sewer networks, water networks, roads and stormwater networks.
- Feasibility Studies (Technical and Economic) for all civil engineering and building projects from water and sanitation to roads and stormwater including low cost housing developments.
- Engineering Preliminary and Detail Designs of bulk sewer outfalls, trunk water supply and reservoirs, trunk roads network, internal water and sewer reticulation networks and internal township roads and stormwater management.
- Engineering Bulk design Works including Sewer treatment plants, Water treatment Plants, Water Storage reservoirs, Pump stations and Tailing Dams.
- Tender and Contract documentation of all Civil Engineering and building projects.
- Project Management and Control of all Civil Engineering and Building projects.
- Construction Supervision of all above Civil Engineering and Building projects.
- Contract Administration of all Civil Engineering and Construction projects.
- Community Development and transfer of skill and training.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Water Quality Monitoring.
- Environmental Management Plans for development projects during construction, rehabilitation and operational phases.
- Environmental Management Programme Reports (EMORs) for mining activities, including Borrow Pits/ Quarries.
- Environmental Awareness and Capacity Building/Training
- Environmental Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Environmental Risk and Liabilities Assessments
- Geo-hydrological Investigations, Pollution and Waste Management.
- Electrical Substation Designs, tender documentations and contract management
- Electric Reticulation for new and upgrading townships, design, documentation and contract Administration.
- Maintenance of all electric substations and reticulation networks for existing infrastructure.
- Master planning of regional electric supply lines and internal reticulations.
| || |
, Civil Engineering
, Consulting Engineers
, Water Supply