Corporate renewal consulting services || Corporate Renewal Solutions
Corporate Renewal Solutions
Leadership, Corporate Renewal Solutions
Corporate Renewal Solutions
Business rescue consulting services
- Business Rescue and Turnaround Management Masterclasses.
- Pre-commencement business rescue services to financially distressed companies:
- Consultations on appropriateness of entering business rescue:
- Consultations with client and client attorneys.
- Business rescue seminar/workshop for financially distressed companies:
Will business rescue work for you? This one-day seminar for your board and senior executives is designed to provide guidance.
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages of business rescue versus other procedures to save a financially distressed company e.g. sale, merger, workout and compromise with creditors.
- Overview of business rescue, the process, role of the practitioner, impact on stakeholders.
- High level assessment of short-term survivability, business rescue viability and business rescue readiness.
- Recommendations on how to proceed with regard to stakeholder management, selection of the business rescue practitioner, and commencement planning.
- Business rescue viability assessment:
- Pre-packaged business rescue:
- Post-commencement business rescue services to financially distressed companies:
- Providing business rescue practitioners for financially distressed companies:
The larger the company, the less likely it is that the practitioner alone can manage the company, investigate the affairs of the company, and develop and implement the business rescue plan.
CRS Business Rescue will provide the required support services to analyse the company, and to develop and implement the business rescue plan to stabilise, fund and fix the company in strategic, organisational and operational terms.
Additionally, from our network of law firm, CRS will provide the assistance of top attorneys who have been involved in business rescue legislation matters.
Turnaround consulting services
Corporate Renewal Solutions offers a wide range of turnaround consulting services for under-performing and distressed companies:
- Turnaround workshops.
- Turnaround situation assessment services:
- Situation assessment.
- Situation probe.
- Turnaround implementation services:
- Comprehensive turnaround implementation programme.
- Turnaround kick-start service.
- Quick fix and disposal service.
- Emergency management service.
- Interim turnaround management.
- Turnaround coaching services.
- Turnaround mentoring services.
- Small business turnaround services.
Business transformation consulting services
Turnaround applies to troubled companies. Turnaround of under-performing companies applies to companies with acute and worsening problems, but having the resources to address their problems.
Distressed situation turnaround applies to companies in crisis due to near insolvency or insolvency, but possibly viable.
Turnaround is driven by acute financial and insolvency considerations.
It is characterised by emergency management, the need for funding and financial restructuring, more rapid and incisive action than business transformation, a more assertive and directive approach than business transformation, and possible leadership changes rather than mere leadership alignment.
In turnaround, stakeholder management is extended from business transformation's internal stakeholders (management, employees and unions) to financial and external stakeholders such as investors, lenders, suppliers and customers.
Management consulting services
- Leadership alignment.
- Leadership development.
- Management assessment.
- Strategic planning.
- Competitive strategy.
- Growth strategy.
- Marketing strategy.
- Operations strategy.
- Balanced Scorecard.
- Strategy workshops.
- Financial modeling.
- Shareholder Value Added (SVA).
- Discounted cash flow.
- Cost of capital.
- Financial controls.
- Zero-based budgeting.
- Financial restructuring.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Raising equity and debt finance.
- Change management.
- Organisational design.
- Team development.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Delegation and decision-making.
- Career management.
- Skills / competency audit.
- Capacity audit.
- Training and capability development.
- Reward and remuneration.
- Performance enhancement.
- Performance management.
- Team effectiveness.
- Business process re-engineering.
- New technology introduction.
- Marketing management.
- Operations management.
- Supply chain management.