ACCESS CONTROL (FINGERPRINT READER)
Businesses that require high levels of security and access control can, with Biometric, card swipe and RFID range of products, better manage, monitor and protect staff and assets. We can match any security need, whether it be a basic wall-mounted RFID card reader, card swipe or a more advanced, state-of-the-art biometric system like fingerprint readers. The systems also offer the ideal time and attendance control systems for any environment. Staff members need to be physically present to clock in and out, thus preventing fraud. All staff access is recorded on a central Computer System where information can be retrieved and analyzed. This data provides a report on staff movements within an organization, whether it is a small or large company. With fingerprint readers you have no access cards that can be lost or stolen or PIN numbers that are compromised.
• Can store up to 10 000 different fingerprints
• Can store up to 150 000 records
• Unlimited number of staff members.
• Set door open / close times for each user.
• Set door access per user. Create report for unwanted scans.
• Combine biometric with card swipe access.
Access area reports.
Failed door open / closed reports.
List User trying to get access into unwanted areas.
Lots of other powerful reports
SCOPE OF OUR SECURITY FUNCTION
• Access control to the premises
• Searching goods or vehicle - Any
– property to be taken out of the premises
– should be with letter of authorization
– issued and signed by the person
– authorised to do so.
• Patrolling of your premises
• Issue and/or receipt of keys
• Locking or unlocking of doors and gates
• Conducting investigations and arrests
• The use of handling of fire arms when required
• Exercise of supervision over the services at all times or shall be represented
• Safekeeping of client property
• To take actions when possible on any hazard in the premises
• Body search and access control
|Shirts/Blouses ||Boots/Shoes ||Socks/Pantyhose |
|Trouser/Skirts ||Belts ||Jersey |
|Coats ||Rain coats ||Insignia |
|Baton sticks ||Hand cuffs ||Whistle |
|Pocket books ||Flashlights ||Psira cards |
|Occurrence books ||Daily report books ||Two way radios |
| Pedestrian books ||Fire arm control book ||Searching Detector |
on client request