Cognite is a specialized South African graphic design company that focusses on providing the best branding solutions for small to large companies.
The products that we offer
We offer a large range of branding deliverables such as:
- Business Cards
- Fax Covers
- Compliments Slips
- A4 Presentation Folders
- Powerpoint Templates
The Design Process
The design process follows a specific set of steps:
- Client states what design items are required
- Cognite will advise on discounted packages that might be available
- Cognite gives official quotation of items
- Client accepts quotation and pays 50% deposit
- Cognite takes creative brief where specific questions are asked regarding the design direction
- Client provides any logos, text/image content that they want to show. Cognite can source stock photos as well.
- Cognite creates the first version of the design of the first item
- Client gives feedback
- Cognite creates new version, keeping what the client likes and dropping the rest. Revisions continue until client signs off that item
- All items follow the same revision process until all items are completed
- Client pays final 50% of project cost
- Cognite might send artwork to printers on client’s behalf if required
No files are handed over to the client unless 100% of the project cost has been paid.
Printing of design items
Our design quotations do no include printing quotation since it depends how many items need to be printed, sizes and special effects. Our clients are spread across South Africa so it makes sense to have some items printed closer to where the client is situated. We have printer companies in Johannesburg that we prefer and will submit quotation requests on behalf of the clients. The client can then choose a quotation to accept. Generally the client will pay the printer companies directly, but sometimes the client will pay through Cognite for simplicity’s sake.
Pricing & Portfolio