CM Solutions l Training Engineers l Services in mass and energy balance
CM Solutions provides design services to clients. These process-engineering oriented services are mainly of two different types:
- Front-end engineering design in terms of mass and energy balances and drawing process or block flow diagrams; and
- Assistance with test work programs to ensure that the correct design information is obtained.
CM Solutions has a licence to the design package Cycad Process, and the mass and energy balances are performed using this software.
The following list of recent projects in engineering design provides a cross-section of our services:
- Mass and energy balances, and associated block-flow diagrams, for seven options for processing a zinc ore (Dec 2009).
- Mass balances, and associated block-flow diagrams, for several process options for producing a iron oxide pigment (Aug 2008).
- Process-flow diagrams, and mass and energy balance for a copper refinery (Nov 2008).
- Mass and energy balance (and PFDs) for a platinum producer’s base metals refinery (March 2008).
- Analysis of test work program for a uranium pressure leaching design (Nov 2007).
- Designed and supervised test work for the design of a manganese processing plant (Aug 2007).