Visual Scheduler ‹ CiM Maintenance
Process Automation, Scheduling, Planning And Scheduling
Planning And Scheduling
Visual Scheduler is a Visual and Interactive Smart Planning and Scheduling Solution built-in Maximo that performs the way Maintenance Planners / Schedulers / Supervisors think and act.
It’s easy to read calendar view simplifies the work planning and scheduling effort with drag and drop and mouse features. Leveraging Maximo powerful queries capability Visual Scheduler has a number of tab views that enable a smooth planning and scheduling process within Maximo. Work schedules can be sequenced and balanced to material, asset / location and labor availability and then accessed by Maximo users from a single point of truth resulting in trusted and confident work schedules. Schedule scenarios can be created, shared, reviewed and approved reducing the complexity and duration of monthly planning meetings and weekly schedule reviews.
- Easy to read Calendar Views for selected WOs with on-screen drag and drop features
- Multiple tab views display WOs with clever multiple column sort, asset hierarchy drilldown across a scalable time-line and comprehensive weekly schedule for one-stop scheduling window.
- Rules based Smart Resource leveling, overtime controls and auto-assignment capabilities
- Schedule management capability to create ‘What-if’ scenarios, apply Smart Resource leveling rules and optimize crews/craft/labors
- Using Maximo queries Planners / Supervisors can select groups of Work Orders for quick access and manage work schedules to create work scenarios within Maximo.
- No need to access external information to create logical and balanced schedules right in Maximo. No additional administration tasks or training needed.
- Administrator features work within Maximo Business Objects, workflow and security to allow for strict governance, compliance and automation of business practices.
- Single point of truth – schedules are created exclusively in Maximo. No external applications, no add-ons, no gimmicks or workarounds – Everything on one screen directly in Maximo hyperlink to any Maximo application.
- Visual Scheduler calendars speed the planning and scheduling process; less time spend on keyboard and more time of shop floor doing hands-on work.
- Monthly Planning and Weekly Scheduling meetings can be streamlined using schedule scenarios to polish schedules that are widely communicated, approved and deployed with trusted results
- Process automation and governance configurations create high integrity, compliant and confident planning and scheduling processes.
- Easy to learn and easier to use built-in Maximo user interface ensures immediate user adaptation resulting in speedy ROI and low TCO.
, Process Automation