Chase Software - Advertising Management System | Chase Insight
Chase Insight, our
plug-in business intelligence system for advertising agencies.
The Business Intelligence system is both highly affordable and
able to provide critical insight into vital agency metrics such
- accuracy of timesheets
- client profitability (including both external and internal
- forecasted income vs. actual income
- client retainer fee profitability
- performance to budget
- analysis by division / business unit
- job management by exception
- automation of management and client reports
- Find problems quickly using 'Management by Exception'
- Sift through key agency data such as Billings, Costs, Time and
Profit using simple charts and dashboards
- Locate problems quickly by using conditional formatting and
visual indicators in the tables and graphs
- Drill down to the nub of the problem using analysis by Client,
Product, Job, Business Division or Employee
- Ensure your Chase Timesheets are accurate and up to
- Chase Insight provides an extremely effective solution to
recording time accurately.
- Staff are monitored with scorecards reflecting performance to
targets, accuracy of timesheets and portion of billable hours
recovered from Client billings and retainers. Effortless timesheet
management is accomplished by enabling one or more 'Time Sheet
Administrators' within the system.
- Check your Net Profitability by taking stock of
internal cost recorded on Chase Timesheets
- Use Business Intelligence to gain insight into true client
profitability that combines billing, external costs and internal
costs such as timesheet data into a single dashboard.
- Save time collaborating and sharing client profitability
intelligence by using the built-in collaboration tools and
dashboard assignment features.
- Reconcile Client Retainer Fees to Agency Resource
- Load Resource Plans for Client Retainers and monitor actual
time/cost against the Plan.
- Produce Retainer Reports for Clients and Shareholders
- Produce monthly or annual Management Reports
automatically with Chase insight.