Cross- cultural groups
Kosher and Halaal meals can be arranged on request from certified caterers.
Food is our passion we make every effort to ensure that our food is of the highest quality and meets our client's needs. Our menus are not set in stone they are easily adaptable to suit the needs of our clients. We want our clients to eat food that they enjoy, not food that we
think they will enjoy, so input is fully welcomed and
After all the years in the hospitality industry we have built up an extensive group of fully trained and reliable staff. Who are presentable and courteous so as to ensure that the service is of the highest standard.
Terms & Conditions
- 2 Days Notice for catering function.
- The number of guests is to be confirmed prior to booking being confirmed
- Prices exclude value added tax
- A 50% deposit is required to secure booking, the balance is payable on completion
- All shortages and breakages will be charged for
- Prices do not include crockery, cutlery or service staff; these can be arranged on request
- Prices subject to change without prior notice
- Cheques are subject to prior arrangement with management
Central Kitchen Caterers also has very strong links to the following caterers.