Build-up & Blockage Clearing
Cardox is so versatile, it can be used virtually anywhere in the processing line such as in preheaters, cyclones, inlet chambers, riser ducts, feed pipes, rotary kilns, raw feed mills, precalciners, coolers, and even in the silos.
It takes less than 1 second for Cardox to remove build-up and can be used at operating temperatures without shutting down the plant!
The scope of Cardox's build-up and blockage clearing service and training program, outlines essential details such as:
- Placement and assessment of Cardox sockets
- Usage and locations where Cardox can be used in kilns
- Build-up & blockage clearing techniques using Cardox
- Cardox equipment assembly
- Step-by-step tube recharging procedure
- Step-by-step operating procedure
- Tube inspection procedure
- Cardox equipment maintenance
- Safety and risk assessment
| || |
To this.. in seconds!
| || |
What is Cardox?
Cardox is a versatile equipment that is used in a diversity of industries as an effective solution for the removal build-up, blockage clearing, unclogging harden materials as well as in rock excavation.
Cardox consists of a high-strength reusable steel tube filled with liquid carbon dioxide (CO2) that is energized with a small electrical charge. Expanding up to 600 times the original volume, the CO2 is released through a discharge nozzle, creating a powerful pushing force reaching pressures up to 27,000 & 34,000 psi. More than three tons of blockages can be dislodged by a single blast in milliseconds.