Modern and powerful instruments are a prerequisite for reliable analysis by TLC/HPTLC. However, the full potential of the technique cannot be utilized without knowledge about the fundamental principles of planar chromatography and their efficient application.
CAMAG and our partners in USA, India & China offer various opportunities for interested individuals to build up and extend their knowledge.
Costs and registration
- The fee for a 2 days course is CHF 1400.00, the fee for a 4 days course is CHF 2500.00, the fee for a combination of two 2 day courses is CHF 2500.00. Lunches and beverages are included.
- The number of participants is limited.
- Participation will be allocated and confirmed in order of receipt of registration.
- CAMAG reserves the right to cancel the course at this occasion, if less than 4 persons are registered.
- Customer cancellations or change of booking: 50% will be charged within 4 weeks before the course starts; in the last week, 100% will be charged. No extra charges are due, if a substitute participant is named.
Travel costs, hotel and evening meals are not included and have to be settled directly by the course participant. CAMAG can assist with hotel reservations.
Location CAMAG Application Laboratory, Sonnenmattstrasse 11, CH-4132 Muttenz (near Basel), Switzerland.
Training courses in USA, India and China
In addition to scheduled courses these laboratories offer individual training at their facilities or at customer’s site focusing on the specific needs of the participants: