Slim Design. Knockout Performance.
With an innovative design, the compact, full-featured Belkin 19-inch Widescreen Rack Console simplifies IT tasks and improves the user experience from installation to daily use.
Improves Efficiency and Productivity
- Wide viewing area - helps IT administrators perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as:
- Viewing multiple applications or documents at once
- Servicing multiple virtual servers
- Using applications that require a large viewing space
Simplifies Access and Use
- User-friendly interface & trigger-less rails - work together to simplify IT tasks
- Easy-to-grip handle - designed to fit anyone, provides seamless access.
Saves Valuable Rack Space
- Compact design - accommodates a keyboard, touchpad, widescreen monitor and KVM switch within a 1U rack.
- Screwless mounting design, adjustable rails and lighter, slimmer build - make it fast and simple to install. The product install in a fraction of the time and effort as other rackmount consoles.
- Compatible with multiple cabinet and system configurations
Hot-key functionality allows you to select a desired port using designated key commands. By using a simple hot-key sequence on your keyboard, you can select one server from as many as 256 servers, instantaneously.
The AutoScan feature allows you to set your Rack-Mount Console to scan and monitor the activities of all connected servers, one by one. The time interval allotted for each server can be adjusted through the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu.
The Rack-Mount Console supports video resolutions of up to 1440x900.
Allows you to specify user names and passwords to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the OSD and KVM Switch.
Dedicated Daisy-Chain Port
Up to 16 KVM switches can be daisy-chained together using dedicated ports, so you can easily expand your KVM configuration as your server environment grows.
On-Screen Display (OSD)
The OSD feature simplifies server management by allowing you to assign individual names to each connected server throughout the system. It provides a visual means of switching between servers and assigning the hot-key scheme. The OSD can also be set up to support regional languages.