Beeswax Candles - by Beelite Candles
Beeswax, Beeswax Candles, Pure Beeswax
Beeswax is the only fuel to emit (Negative Ions) when burning. Dust, hair, odors and other things floating in the air are doing so because the particles are positively charged. Allergens and toxins become positively charged through static electricity created by heating systems and friction caused by normal activity (such as when you walk across the carpet). Pure beeswax candles help rid your home of toxins by emitting negatively charged ions as well as burning away positively charged particles that float toward the burning halo flame. This process cleans the air of positive ions such as dust, odors, toxins, pollen, mold, dust mites feces, and viruses. This has been proven to be beneficial for people who have allergies, and environmental sensitivities. Our own children are proof of this. All four of them have been diagnosed with asthma. We burn our candles a lot, and it has never bothered them. Our youngest was a preemie and her lungs were weak. She has never had a problem when we burn the beeswax candles. We only use 100% beeswax in our Candles.
, Beeswax Candles
, Pure Beeswax