So you have your new WordPress website setup and you are ready to start adding content?
I provide training and technical support in all aspects of WordPress. Training sessions range from adding new content, installing plugins, how to do backups, and what to do if anything goes wrong in the back-end.
Training sessions are typically one-to-one, and only includes topics on using the back-end (no theme customization). I can supply you with user guides specific to your website if needed. I can customize the training if there is any specific topic you wish to cover, and one-on-one training means that you can work at your own pace, and get personalized attention when necessary. Topics can cover your website & settings exclusively if you prefer.
Training can be done in the comfort of your home or office.
- WordPress overview
- Installing and setting up WordPress
- Installing Themes
- General settings
- Permalink settings
- Privacy settings
- Reading / Writing settings
- Creating content: Posts vs. Pages
- How to write a Page in WordPress
- WordPress categories explained
- Writing a blog Post
- Managing Posts
- Managing comments
- Using WordPress plugins
- Working with WordPress Widgets
- Managing WordPress users
- Add facebook and twitter buttons
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plugins
- Upgrading WordPress
- Backing up your WordPress website
I give two weeks FREE telephone and e-mail support for all clients who have completed a training session with me.