News .:. Stimulator - Pelletised Chicken Manure
Vegetables, Soil Conditioner, Water Holding Capacity
Range Of Trace Elements
Stimulator is an organic pelleted fertiliser enriched with phosphates and processed from composted local chicken manure.
The product contains trace elements and nutritious components that are essential for good soil quality and promotes the growth and health of small grain, pastures, vegetables, grapes and deciduous fruit.
Stimulator in Agriculture For strong growth and an optimal crop.
Benefits of Phosphates
- Contains a balanced range of natural macro and micro nutrients.
- Slow release organic nitrogen
- Weed and pathogen free
- Easy handling and application
- Better water holding capacity
- Stimulate microbial activity
- Improves organic content of soil
- Soil conditioner
- Necessary for cell division of root and vegetative growth points
- Accumulation and transfer of energy
- Essential for general health and vigour of all plants
Why use Stimulator?
|Product Analysis (Average) |
|Nitrogen (N) ||30g/kg |
|Phosphorous (P) ||30g/kg |
|Potassium (K) ||30g/kg |
|Calsium (Ca) ||25g/kg |
|Magnesium (Mg) ||10g/kg |
|Sulphur (S) || 11g/kg |
|Manganese (Mn) ||400mg/kg |
|Copper (Cu) ||27mg/kg |
|Zinc (Zn) ||308mg/kg |
|Boron (B) ||70mg/kg |
- Completely safe to use and low in odour.
- Gardener friendly because of its granular texture. Dust-free, clean and easy to handle and store.
- Contains a wide range of trace elements and slow release nutrients, such as sulphur, copper, zinc and boron. Its granular texture ensures slow release.
- Contains roughage, which together with air and water, improves soil texture.
- Stimulates microbiological activity, therefore micro-elements are made available.
- Improves soil structure through microbial and earthworm activity and assists in releasing existing nutrients into the soil.
- Pathogen and weed free.
- Improves water retention. Ideal for water-wise gardens.
- Increases humus content, thereby improving the tolerance for disease and drought.
- Does not leach through the soil, maximising nutrition.
- Ideal for all soil conditions, especially sandy soils.
Group 2 Fertiliser: Reg. No.: B3985 Act 36.1947
General recommendation in agricultural use Small grain and pastures:
250 - 350 kg/ha Established trees/vines:
1000 - 1500 kg/ha Vegetables:
500 - 1000 kg/ha
, Soil Conditioner
, Water Holding Capacity