News .:. Enhancer-S - Pelletised Chicken Manure
Raw Materials, Annual Audits, Soil Conditioner
Enhancer-S is an organic pelleted fertiliser enriched with sulphur and processed from composted local chicken manure.
The product contains trace elements and nutritious components that are essential for good soil quality and promotes the growth and health of small grain, pastures, vegetables, vines and deciduous fruit.
Enhancer-S in Agriculture For strong growth and an optimal crop.
Benefits of Sulphur
- Contains a balanced range of natural macro and micro nutrients.
- Slow release organic nitrogen
- Weed and pathogen free
- Easy handling and application
- Better water holding capacity
- Stimulate microbial activity
- Improves organic content of soil
- Soil conditioner
- Influences protein content (in small grain)
- Improves the photosynthesis process
- Stimulates oil production (in Canola)
Why use Enhancer-S?
|Product Analysis (Average) |
|Nitrogen (N) ||30g/kg |
|Phosphorous (P) ||15g/kg |
|Potassium (K) ||31g/kg |
|Calsium (Ca) ||40g/kg |
|Magnesium (Mg) ||7g/kg |
|Manganese (Mn) ||410mg/kg |
|Iron (Fe) ||1919mg/kg |
|Copper (Cu) ||27mg/kg |
|Zinc (Zn) ||308mg/kg |
|Boron (B) ||74mg/kg |
|Sulphur (S) || 16g/kg |
- Completely safe to use and low in odour.
- Gardener friendly because of its granular texture. Dust-free, clean and easy to handle and store.
- Contains a wide range of trace elements and slow release nutrients, such as iron, copper, zinc and boron. Its granular texture ensures slow release.
- Contains roughage, which together with air and water, improves soil texture.
- Stimulates microbiological activity, therefore micro-elements are made available.
- Improves soil structure through microbial and earthworm activity and assists in releasing existing nutrients into the soil.
- Pathogen and weed free.
- Improves water retention. Ideal for water-wise gardens.
- Increases humus content, thereby improving the tolerance for disease and drought.
- Does not leach through the soil, maximising nutrition.
- Ideal for all soil conditions, especially sandy soils.
Enhancer is approved by Ecocert SA for use in organic farming. Annual audits are undertaken by Ecocert SA, to ensure strict adherence to guidelines and standards, these include:
Group 2 Fertiliser: Reg. No.: B3970 Act 36.1947
- Low heavy metals
- No residues
- Trace back of raw materials from origin
- Any traces of genetically manipulated raw materials
General recommendation in agricultural use Small grain and pastures:
250 - 350 kg/ha (4 - 5.6kg S/ha) Established trees/vines:
1000 - 1500 kg/ha (16 - 24kg S/ha) Vegetables:
500 - 1000 kg/ha (8 - 16kg S/ha)
, Range Of Trace Elements
, Raw Materials
, Soil Conditioner
, Water Holding Capacity