Attorneys, Management Systems, Flow Management
- To keep track of 10 files is manageable. To keep track of 1000 is impossible
- "I get mail; therefore I am" - Dilbert
- Attorneys have to run practices with smaller margins and less staff
- Matter management: Organizing and retaining case, matter, and client information
- Reporting: Information aggregation and Statistics for decision makers and information dissemination to clients
- Document management: Storing and accessing documents, contracts, FICA information, etc.
- Client and contact management
- Scheduling: Calendaring and reminders
- Mobility: Enabling remote entry of time and information, as well as access to case information
AVID's Process Flow Management systems have helped firms to become more productive whilst at the same time reduce 'under reported fees'. The system can easily be tailored for all the intricacies of the various specialities in law.
"My initial thought was to use Avid only as a database manager. Today 30 months later – I cannot imagine my life without Avid – I am able to manage my office online and keep in touch with clients and my office and workflow. Avid enabled me to increase my productivity and fee income potential and wherever I am – I try to “convert” attorneys, estate agents and bond consultants to 'switch' to Avid."
, Flow Management
, Flow Management Systems
, Management Systems