mobile network optimization performance management - trouble ticketing investigation p
Trouble Ticketing Investigation
Improve subscriber satisfaction and retention through efficient complaint investigation
Trouble Ticketing Investigation is a subscriber and service-centric application for efficient complaint investigation. Trouble Ticketing Investigation is used in conjunction with the Astellia probe-based solution providing objective and vendor-independent KPIs.
The solution, designed on a single web-based front end, provides Customer care with:
- Instant and comprehensive visibility of any subscribers’ activity,
- Powerful troubleshooting tools to investigate any customer complaint on the spot,
- The ability to escalate tickets to your engineering teams with the necessary information to resolve outages.
Real-time access to subscribers' activity
Trouble Ticketing Investigation enables instant access to any subscriber's information simply by entering his phone number or IMSI and the possibility to select the date and time of when the problem occurred.
Trouble Ticketing Investigation provides a comprehensive view of any subscribers’ activity including:
- The list of calls and data sessions,
- The type of service used: SMS, MMS, video streaming, http, Wap, voice,
- The Radio Access Network technology (GSM, GPRS, UMTS),
- The location where calls were initiated and concluded (cell),
- Failing calls and sessions highlighted.
Fast drill down investigation
From the failing calls / data sessions automatically highlighted in red, agents can run fast drill down investigation using end-to-end multi-interface call trace and protocol decoding to diagnose problems and identify root causes.