Full Migration Service
Who would this suit?
This is for a person that wants every single aspect of the entire visa application, and arrival in Australia, advised, instructed and guided on, by a team of experienced migration professionals, and their own MARA registered migration agent.
Several highly professional support consultants will work with your MARA agent, at every stage of the process, to ensure total visa success. ASA has a wealth of incredibly knowledgable staff, who have excellent relationships and experience with various assessing authorities, state boards and visa application decision-makers.
All the staff at ASA take our work extremely seriously and work to a highly consciencious level. The Client Area is manned at all times (response times under 24 hours), and all ASA staff are also available to you by phone or in person during office hours.
Your MARA agent will speak with decision-makers throughout the process, and lodge your application with a full legal submission, detailing how you meet the regulations and policy of the Migration Act.
ASA stays for you for the whole process, which often takes a years or more - and we also remain for you even after visa grant, and arrival in Aus. This means that appointing ASA for a visa application includes the help and support of many migration professionals for this very long period of time.
Read more about the full service below.
However the most important point to ASA's full migration service is the communication - we are here for you at all times in the process.
We don't portion out our time to you, we don't limit you to X number of telephone calls that only last X minutes per time - we are there for you on the phone, and in the Client Area (which is serviced by both local and Aus staff, meaning a 24/7 service) in a message.
We know that the migration process is a stressful one - we are there to take away sleepless nights!
As well as being there for you throughout your move to Australia, the other essential aspect of 'what we do', is getting your application PERFECT.
Migration law is complex and arcane - there are regulations on top of policies among discretionary rules, within current guidelines.. Moreover, the application will be decided by a person - a government worker who sees countless applications that look the same - your work, your life, is a collection of papers to them. ASA will not take an application unless we are completely confident about it, and we NEVER risk our ethical values with 'shady' applications.
This means that we are a well-established company, held in high regard by officials.
Your personal, registered migration agent will ensure that the application is submitted exactly as the decision-maker wants to see it.
So what else does the full migration service offer?
The service includes:
- Unlimited free communication and advice via your Client Area with your consultant and the support consultants
- Full visa application pack
- All the application forms
- Our exclusive checklists and guides
- Your consultant 24/7 to support and assist you with the form filling and information gathering
- No hidden fees.
- Instructions detailing steps to take while completing forms and collecting supporting evidence
- Detailed analyses of your application
- Detailed ASA legal submission that will address every aspect of your application in relation to the Migration Act, migration regulations and PAMS. (often over 50 pages)
- All communication with DIAC and the specific decision-maker in relation to your application until the visa is decided
- 24/7 support, advice and assistance for you in relation to your application for the duration of the application process.
- Where applicable, it includes our submissions and services in relation to your occupations assessment
- We lodge your application with the correct DIAC post - all courier charges in this regard ARE INCLUDED.
- Post arrival assistance (employment, schools, business guidance)
- Assurance that your application has the best possible chance of success - we do NOT lodge an application unless we are fully confident of the merits of the application in relation to the requirements of the Migration Act
- A MARA registered agent will sign off on your application - this offers assurance that your application will be handled by a qualified, skilled professional that has to abide by the strict code of conduct for migration agents, and has their professional reputation and standing on the line
Costs for the Full service ?
Many companies only show their own fees, so they 'look cheaper' - we are totally upfront about all costs. It is our policy to provide a fixed (total) rate for each application. The application charge or total cost estimate provided to you (in your assessment report), includes:
- All visa application fees payable to DIAC
- All ASA professional fees in relation to the entire application
- All courier, and mailing costs from ASA to DIAC/authorities in Australia in relation to your application
- All members of the family unit that can be included in the application are included
- Full access to a wide range of guides/checklists/forms/info applicable to you covering from the visa application through to planning your move, setting up a business, finding employment and much more
- All communication between ASA and DIAC in relation to the specific application
- All charges payable to the relevant occupations assessment authorities in relation to your occupations assessment (if applicable).
- Access to your Client Area on this website with unlimited communication and assistance 24/7
- Free and on-going general advice and guides
- what is NOT included:
- State sponsorship fees and charges
- Re-assessment of skills assessments
- increases in DIAC application fees
- MRT or any court or legal review of a refused application
- IELTS tests, courier fees of sending documents to ASA
- Certification of documents
All visa application / skill assessment costs vary, so please register now to speak to a consultant NOW