A complete and responsible asset recovery solution must protect against all types of risk to your organization. Apto Solutions’ comprehensive compliance program mitigates these risk factors. Our ISO Certified processes keeps you safe and worry free.
The first priority of asset disposition in any organization should be protecting against risk. These risk factors include data security, export compliance, and environmental disposal. The costs to your organization can be tremendous if not managed correctly and proactively. Apto Solutions is audited internally and externally on a regular basis, and has been identified as best-in-class by many of our clients. Data Security
Small and large corporations must ensure complete removal of hard drive data to comply with Acts such as Gramm-Leach Bliley and HIPAA. Additionally, every business’s own internal records and practices, including employee records, must be kept confidential. Apto offers Department of Defense 5220.22-M standard data wipes, and additional wipes are performed upon request by our clients. Systems data will never be accessed by third parties.
Data Storage Types:
- All types of data storage protected to DOD standards
- All data wiping, manufacturers’ resets, and shredding performed at Apto Solutions’ secure facility.
- Full serialized reporting viewable within AIMS Portal. Video testimony also available.
- On-site data protection services available
Magnetic Discs, Magnetic Tapes, Flash Memory, Routers, Switches, VPN Appliances, Printers, Fax, Copiers, PDA’s, Optical Discs, Hard Copy: Paper & Microfilm Export Compliance
Many decommissioned assets are resold outside of their originating countries. There are rules and regulations which must be followed to ensure these exports are conducted legally. Violations of these regulations could result in fines or future export bans. Apto’s compliance program addresses these issues through our Know Your Customer procedures, including our internal customer record, which is required for each new customer we transact business with.
- Properly classify your products with the correct Schedule B or Harmonized Tariff Codes as well as determine whether or not your product has an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN).
- Screen your products against the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to determine if they require an export license.
- Screen all the parties in your export transactions against the government’s numerous restricted Parties lists to make sure you're not shipping to an unlawful country.
today to learn more about our strategic remarketing services! 1-877-961-9630