RETURN OF GOODS POLICY
When returning goods, you need to follow the necessary procedure in order to be refunded:
- Phone Annique. If you ordered the stock from Home Office, phone Amanda at Home Office, if you ordered the stock from Cape Town, phone Nazreen at the Cape Town depot and if you ordered from Namibia, please contact Marlene at the Namibian depot.
- They will supply you with an authorisation number, which you need to fill in on your complaints form (please see link to the form below)
- Post the parcel to us, and remember to include the completed complaints form with authorisation number, the Annique invoice and the parcel receipt.
- An Annique’s Customer Relations representative will confirm the next step with you after receiving the parcel.
A consultant and/or client will only be credited in the following cases:
- The typist accidentally typed in the incorrect quantity or product.
- The product is faulty (in that case Home Office or your depot must always be notified first).
- The wrong packaging has been used.
- The incorrect product was sent.
- The product was damaged by the couriers or post.
A consultant and/or client will not be credited when:
The consultant used the wrong product code when ordering.
- The consultant ordered the wrong product or incorrect quantities.