sophos mobile control
Data protection, policy compliance and device control for mobile devices
Give your users the latest mobile technology while keeping your organization’s data safe. We help you secure, monitor and control devices on your network with over-the-air control and a self-service portal that makes mobile protection easy.
- Protects iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile devices.
- Gives you a central role-based web console to distribute consistent policies.
- Lets you remotely lock and wipe devices to prevent data loss and ensure compliance.
- Allows users to register and protect their devices through a simple self-service portal.
- Lets you manage installed apps on a device from a central console and deploy and remove as needed.
Keep your data safe and comply with regulations
With Sophos® Mobile Control, we let your users work with flexibility while on the move—no matter which mobile device they have:
Manage iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile
- Protects your confidential data by letting you configure mobile devices in a consistent and safe way, including password policies and screen locking.
- Lets admins or users remotely lock devices and wipe data in seconds if a mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Controls the use of features or apps, like games or Bluetooth, that could lead to productivity concerns, data breaches or compliance issues.
- Tracks and reports device data traffic, including WiFi, 3G or roaming use.
- Now available for download in the Android Market.
Say yes when people want to use the latest mobile devices, safe in the knowledge you can keep them secure:
Mobile security that saves you time
- Lets IT administrators manage all supported smartphones and tablets from one web-based console, regardless of operating system, service provider, network or location of the device.
- Provides over-the-air setup and configuration so you can control devices from anywhere, at any time.
We make things much simpler for your IT staff and provide a good experience for your users, too:
- Lets users handle routine tasks themselves with a self-service portal that helps them activate a new device and lock (or even wipe) a lost one.
- Gives you an at-a-glance mobile inventory by recording all registered devices, configuration settings, serial numbers, model numbers and hardware details.
- Manages apps on devices, letting you deploy pre-configured apps over-the-air. You can also uninstall applications in exactly the same way.
Supported Mobile Operating Systems
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server.
- Java JDK 1.6_20.
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
- Apple iOS 4 or higher.
- Google Android 2.2 or higher.
- Windows Mobile 6.1 or higher.
- Connection to the Mobile Control SMS server (included while software is in maintenance).
- Registration in the Apple iOS Developer Enterprise Program to manage iPhone and iPad.